10 Scandal actors and their spouses and kids.
These are 10 Scandal actors and actresses and their spouses and their children. As we watch them on daily basis we need to know who are their real partners. Some might have partners on television but that’s not for real.
1. Melusi Mbele is a South African actor, motivational speaker, presenter, and businessman best known for his portrayal of Zolani in the Rhythm City etv soap opera. Muvhango on SABC2 as Vuyo and Isibaya on Mzansi Magic as Bekumuzi are two other shows in which he has appeared. On Scandal etv, he is currently known as Jojo Kubeka of the new family.
On Scandal we know that Jojo is married to Mbali. In real life, he is married to his lovely wife Andisa Maqungo. The two are madly in love, you can see through their social media which is flooded with their pictures together. Melusi is blessed one daughter whom he adores so much. Her name and age is unknown.
2. Mapaseka Koetle (born 23 March 1989) is a South African actress, business woman and blogger. She is known for her role as Dintle Nyathi on Scandal. There is so much to say about the character of Dintle, from being a bad girl to become good girl. The transformation was not easy. She also has two daughters on the drama series.
Mapaseka Koetle has been married to her husband Nelson Nyokong for many years and they have a beautiful daughter named Nema. The actress recently opened up about how she juggles marriage, her acting career, and running a restaurant on the side.
Although the actress is very private about her marriage because it is a part of her life that she prefers to keep private. Mapaseka claims that things were easier when she was just acting, but now that she owns a coffee shop, it’s difficult for her to spend quality time with her husband due to her hectic and crazy schedule.
3. Nolwazi Shange Ngubeni (born 19th January 1984) is a South African-born actress. She became famous for her role as Precious in the second season of the SABC1 drama series titled “A Place Called Home,” which aired from 2008 to 2009. Currently she is acting on Scandal as Mbali. Mbali is married to Jojo Kubeka and their marriage is built on lies.
Although we know her as a lier on Scandal. In real life Nolwazi is married to her husband Mzwandile Ngubeni. She was blessed with two children, a daughter and a son. Her daughter is almost a teenager. They are a happy family.
4. Thandeka Nodada rose to fame after landing the role of Nonzi in Scandal. People referred to the actress as a homewrecker because of the role she was playing.
Thandeka Nodada is a family woman who has been married for seven years. In a colorful ceremony attended by friends and family, the couple married in Durban. Zuko Nodada, her husband, is an international film director in his own right. They have three children and are still happily married.
5. Marjorie langa is South African actress best known as Gloria Legae on Scandal. Gloria is married to Caiphus Legodi on the drama series. That is just acting, in reality Marjorie langa is not married. She was married before but was divorced. In her previous marriage she was blessed with son whom claimed to look after her. She loves her son so much.
Currently she is not married to anyone but has been in a relationship with someone special to her.
6. Another one among 10 is Nunu Khumalo is known as Hlengiwe on Scandal. She has been dating Amo and the two broke up. After they split Hlengiwe began dating Dr Mugari. We all know the story how the relationship ended. Now in real life she is in a relationship. Nunu Khumalo, or Nqobile Khumalo, never misses an opportunity to brag about her boyfriend on Instagram. The Scandal actress is dating a white guy named Federico Ancillai from Rome, and the two are madly in love.
The two lovebirds first met in October 2019 when Nunu Khumalo won an award for Best African Actress at the New Vision International Film Festival held in Amsterdam in the Netherlands. Federico posted a picture congratulating Ngobile on her award and how it was his pleasure to meet her. That was the beginning of their love story because a month later, they posted a picture together.
7. Wayne Van Rooyen, born 14 June 1978, is a South African actor who is well known for acting Stokkies on Scandal etv. So we witness the actor having trouble getting a girl on Scandal, in real life, Wayne van Rooyen isn’t anything like his character Stokkies. The actor, Wayne van Rooyen has showed off his woman who he adores so much.
Also read: Who is Kabelo Moalusi? Age and Twin.
8. Natasha Sutherland (born 20 November 1970), is a South African actress. She is best known for her roles in the television serials Honeytown. Currently she is acting on Scandal potraying a character as Layla.
She was married to Steve Hofmeyr, a South African singer, songwriter, and TV presenter. They married on 1998 and she later divorced acrimoniously in 2008 citing Steve’s 10-year relationship with fitness instructor Janine van der Vyver. The couple has two sons: Benjamin and Sebastian.
9. Among 10 is Sivenathi Mabuya (conceived 26 April 1993) who is famously known as Xolile Langa or Sive Mabuya is a 29 years old beautiful South African actress, model and upcoming filmmaker born in Cape Town.
Former Scandal! actress Sivenathi Mabuya finally tied the knot to her long-time boyfriend Aphiwe Bukani during a traditional ceremony in East London, Eastern Cape.
10. Lusanda C. Sangoni, popularly known as Lusanda Mbane, is a South African actress, radio personality, speaker and entrepreneur. She is best known for the roles in the television serials Scandal!, Muvhango, imbewu and generations.
She is married to Luzuko Mbane and they have been together for the past 15 years. Together, the couple has two children named Liqhawe and Lihlome.