Tlof tlof scene which was aired on The Wife was not real, it was just acting.
Tlof tlof video of Khanyi Mbau and Mondli Makhoba went viral. People were so curious to know if that was acting or it was real. The actual scene was not real it was pure acting.
Below are the things producers used to make it real.
The show producers used a few acting props to come up with a real scene.
This is what they used;
- Nippies / Nippets – to cover an actor’s areola
- Merkins – a pubic wig, often used for period pieces or for actresses who want more coverage of their pubic area
- Hibue / Shibue – a strapless thong that sticks to an actor’s pelvis, which acts as a barrier that prevents genitalia from touching
- Vajoga – a yoga mat for genitalia, used as a genital barrier when two bodies are grinding against each other
- Swim Shapers – used for nipple covers or as a barrier to cover female genitalia
- Mints / Gum – for fresh breath
- Heat Pads – to keep actors warm between takes
- Flesh-colored underwear – to use as a modesty garment
- Aloe Vera gel – to soothe skin irritated by modesty garments
- Bright green tape – so the cameraman knows the actor’s boundaries
- Evian water spray and glycerine – for creating the impression of beads of sweat
- Penis cups – a genitalia barrier for men
- Exacto knife – for any makeshift barrier.