10 facts you need to know about Berry Idols AKA Berenike Trytsman.
10 unknown facts about Berry Idols whose real name is Berenike Trytsman. The winner for Idols Season 17.
Berenike Trytsman biography
1. She was born on the 7th of May 1990 in Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa, and will turn 31 in 2021.
2. When she was seventeen years old, her father died.
3. Berry Idols is married to Renier Trytsman, a Cape Town-based drummer, producer and founder of Music Blimp Productions
4. The couple has a daughter, who was born in June of this year. Berry has a son from a prior marriage that ended in divorce, and her husband has two sons from a previous marriage. Mrs Trytsman is regarded as a mother of four since she raised her husband’s children as if they were her own.
5. Mrs Trytsman was crowned Idols SA season 17 winner after failing to make the top 30 in season 6.
The competition for Idols SA season 17 Idols SA 2021 was fierce, but Berry’s Idols performance stood out, impressing both the judges and the audience.
6. She received almost 12 million votes, netting her R1 million. She also receives a music contract with Kalahawa Jazmee Records, over R269,000 in Renault Kiger, and R100,000 in Truworth shopping vouchers. Yamaha musical instruments, a Samsung Galaxy Fold 3 on a Vodacom Red 100GB Plan, and a Regenesys Business School Bachelor of Business Administration bursary worth over R260,000 are among the other prizes.
7. The mother of two is excited to collaborate with Black Coffee and Goldfish, who she believes produce more international music.
8. Her husband’s production firm, Music Blimp Productions, has been producing her for the past 22 years. She also works at the organization as a vocal director.
9. She competed in season 6 of Idols South Africa 11 years ago. After reaching the top 30, the singer was eliminated, but she promised to return.
10. Ungowami is Berry Trytsman’s first single under Kalahawa Jazmee Records. The isiZulu masterpiece wowed judges Unathi and Msaki, who complemented her on how well she handled the language.